Re: Suggestion to Races 14 years, 10 months ago #5441

• AL Azif
  • Official TWK Admin
i only played campaign of war3 and tft D D

Re: Suggestion to Races 14 years, 10 months ago #5442

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
Blizzards trademark has always been a rich story and well made games so I really look gorward to D3 and SC2 and the new MMO they are working on wich aint based on any of their other games =)

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Suggestion to Races 14 years, 10 months ago #5446

• AL Azif
  • Official TWK Admin
yeah i heared of it aswell their new mmo i hope it has amazing story line and gameplay

not like wow at other hand >.> wow just twisted the lore of the warcraft games there was just to much bullshit around.

and i hope D D

Re: Suggestion to Races 14 years, 10 months ago #5512

AL Azif wrote:

I love dota Its just amazing how good and balanced that game is. (In warcraft 3) also ;P
Whas your name in it?

Re: Suggestion to Races 14 years, 10 months ago #5525

• AL Azif
  • Official TWK Admin
you won't find me ingame D

still waiting for war3 + tft to drop in price T_T it's still around 30 - 40 euro each

Re: Suggestion to Races 14 years, 10 months ago #5550

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
Christopher wrote:
AL Azif wrote:

I love dota Its just amazing how good and balanced that game is. (In warcraft 3) also ;P
Whas your name in it?

playing dota also here

to say its balanced is a bit overestimating it. Last patch only made heroes stronger which already were.

/f a oldy
/f a atodrevael

PS: i dunno where u buying ur games but NEW TFT went for 30 if im not mistaken.

Re: Suggestion to Races 14 years, 10 months ago #5552

AL Azif wrote:
you won't find me ingame D

still waiting for war3 + tft to drop in price T_T it's still around 30 - 40 euro each

Thats kinda sad to be honest. But to get the game you just gotta buy it i guess

Re: Suggestion to Races 14 years, 10 months ago #5556

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
dont agree. part of warcraft is tactically using races to counteract another race.

however i do see your point, some races are overpowered. if i go on the server and see someone who is like a level 100 death knight i will generally ask them to changerace to be a good sport. but its their choice ultimately and you cant force someone not to use a race that is on the server.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Suggestion to Races 14 years, 10 months ago #5585

_vapour wrote:
dont agree. part of warcraft is tactically using races to counteract another race.

however i do see your point, some races are overpowered. if i go on the server and see someone who is like a level 100 death knight i will generally ask them to changerace to be a good sport. but its their choice ultimately and you cant force someone not to use a race that is on the server.

True true, i do ask if they can change their race. But some of them wont, i will not say who does it.
But ive played on some other WCS servers. And most of them have like "No Full race". And i understand some of them who type that in the rules. But its up to the owner of the WCS server to decide that. Hope the owner can watch this some day, and maybe give Her's/His opinion

Re: Suggestion to Races 14 years, 10 months ago #5586

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
_vapour wrote:

I agree with this. I don't play WCS server which is why I tend to reserve judgement, as the people who play it know what they are talking about.

But, having talked to a few people about this, I get the impression that the counteracting another races abilities is a key part of the game. I also think that a player should be able to play the race they want to.

So, imho, we need to work on removing or swapping out the races which are way too overpowered. One of the Deathknight's has been removed (Deathknight of time?). I'm going to try and replace some of the buggy races with new races. We have a list of bugged races and a list of new races - it's just getting the time to do it as I'm bogged down atm.

In the meantime, if you feel any races are really way too overpowered, post here and I'll make them private so at least they can't be abused.
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds