Botz For The Server.
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Botz For The Server.

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Botz For The Server. 14 years, 10 months ago #5003

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Please for god's sake, stop putting capitals at the start of every word. It makes it very hard to read.

Personally I don't see the advantage of bots at all. It just sounds like another exploit that people who are too lazy to level properly can use.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Botz For The Server. 14 years, 10 months ago #5008

• Risky_Pwnz
  • Senior Boarder
_vapour wrote:
Please for god's sake, stop putting capitals at the start of every word. It makes it very hard to read.

Personally I don't see the advantage of bots at all. It just sounds like another exploit that people who are too lazy to level properly can use.

Well im not lazy to level up but im just think of ideas.
i mean some times TWK Wcs server is empty at like 2-3pm in Uk Time, Justy saing how it might benifit everyone but clearly people have there own beliefs towards bots.

Re: Botz For The Server. 14 years, 10 months ago #5012

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Well, bots are a big point of discussion on all servers I've seen.

Like Tunes mentioned we already tried bots on our GG server.

Bots tend to cause servers to empty more than fill up. Its a psychological thing. Some like bots, most players don't. And although its true that ppl dont like to join an empty server its also true that when they join and see some bots on it the server will be tagged as "omg this server has bots! it sucks!" immediately and the players wont join again.

Its true that an empty server is no fun to join, but I feel we will be able to have earlier and earlier joinings as the server gets known and populated.
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Botz For The Server. 14 years, 10 months ago #5019

• Risky_Pwnz
  • Senior Boarder
Orite then VoGon i understand yah point and im always on the server to keep it occupied but havent been on recently as my mcing is starrting to turn for the brighter good and iv been signed so im kinda busy but im guna b on as much as i can on the Wcs server

Re: Botz For The Server. 14 years, 10 months ago #5021

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Glad you are on the good way on ur music mate
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Botz For The Server. 14 years, 10 months ago #5065

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Risky_Pwnz wrote:
Orite then VoGon i understand yah point and im always on the server to keep it occupied but havent been on recently as my mcing is starrting to turn for the brighter good and iv been signed so im kinda busy but im guna b on as much as i can on the Wcs server

post some work mate

Re: Botz For The Server. 14 years, 10 months ago #5066

• Risky_Pwnz
  • Senior Boarder
What do you mean post some work?? like what for example??

Re: Botz For The Server. 14 years, 10 months ago #5067

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds