• Freshmaker!
gooo go go pooky stinson :p
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

The topic has been locked.

Re: Races Of TWK 12 years, 6 months ago #28594

• Penguin
  • Junior Boarder
OT: Pooky come on?
Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by Penguin.

Re: Races Of TWK 12 years, 6 months ago #28597

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
silver surfer just needs to be blocked on the many maps it isnt allowed on
GIMP!!!

Re: Races Of TWK 12 years, 6 months ago #28612

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Pooky wrote:
substick wrote:
No I just think we have a few too many races that are completely useless past leveling them to their max level

there"s no way to prevent that. If you want every single race to be unique, you'll end up having aprox 30 races. Wanna prove I'm wrong ? Challange accepted..

Even if I wanted to accept the challenge I couldn't and I don't care if some races aren't unique I just think we have to many of the same race really xD, if we kept it I wouldn't care its just what i think

Re: Races Of TWK 12 years, 6 months ago #28616

• Liquid Snake
fyi, slows are bugged on pretty much every race goes for the hermes slow to i think it actually has something to do with the server.

P.S : wouldnt it be easier to just get a complete new version of wcs and go from there? less bugs around that need fixing anyways.
Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by .

Re: Races Of TWK 12 years, 6 months ago #28617

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Well the thing is, the samey races are higher levels than the others, and they are more powerful. So essentially you're getting a similar race, that is slightly better then the race it's similar to

Re: Races Of TWK 12 years, 6 months ago #28622

• reacT
  • Expert Boarder
Imo, nothing should be added until all issues have been fixed. my opinion atleast.

Join the League of Legends and Start playing!

Re: Races Of TWK 12 years, 6 months ago #28656

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
I agree with Conall here.... there are far to many glitches on the server with the different races and their skills, and also the shopmenu. Should be focused on fixing all the problems before adding more into the mix.
I made a post a while back containing all the issues I had found... and alot of which still remain. More have also come into play since then so... being logical we shouldnt add more till we fix the rest.

Re: Races Of TWK 12 years, 6 months ago #28683

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
Scathe wrote:
I agree with Conall here.... there are far to many glitches on the server with the different races and their skills, and also the shopmenu. Should be focused on fixing all the problems before adding more into the mix.
I made a post a while back containing all the issues I had found... and alot of which still remain. More have also come into play since then so... being logical we shouldnt add more till we fix the rest.

Kk fine by me. Could ya link me that topic ? I had been gone for quite a while due to RL, i can have a look into em now.

Mind that quite a few 'glitches' are cause by the wcs mod itself, if you'd follow the whole world of css:wcs you'd notice that since ValveYellingB, not 1 stable wcs version has been launched. There is a newer version than the one we're running on the market, but that one has issues ours hasn't ( weapon restrictions fucked again --> aka, all knife / weapon specific races have to be restricted )

We're trying my best to provide the best, but it's no easy job.

Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by Pooky.

Re: Races Of TWK 12 years, 6 months ago #28693

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
We love you for it Pookie I'm sure you would have been able to get the server awesome if you had a team of people working with you instead of just 2 or 3

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds