Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: WCSLeague 12 years, 6 months ago #28632

• FRANTiCz
  • Fresh Boarder
This looks awesome, count me in.

Re: WCSLeague 12 years, 6 months ago #28640

• Player3
  • Junior Boarder
So, good turn out tonight for a practice session.
Unlucky about your ping FRANTiCz XD
and Penguin couldnt rejoin for some reason
and Scathe, you need to get your rates sorted
Anyone is welcome to practice again tomorrow. This time it will hopefully be TWK vs NBP. Just a friendly though.
I realised that the TWK interest is higher then 1 team though, so maybe get a team A and team B going? I do want to play too you see
realityBEAST: no way, mc is racism against lego

Re: WCSLeague 12 years, 6 months ago #28641

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
LoL dont make an excuse about my rates... They are perfectly fine! I wa actually playing handicapped with a mouse that spins me round and faces me in completely opposite directions periodically, buttons on my mouse that when i tap they either double or tripple tap instead of being single. Then my pc is on the fritz, feels like im playing css with a pc which doesnt have the specs to play it at the minute... think i have hardware issues

It was good though, i did enjoy it... that was my first pcw in 9-10 years.

Re: WCSLeague 12 years, 6 months ago #28643

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
Player3 wrote:
So, good turn out tonight for a practice session.
Unlucky about your ping FRANTiCz XD
and Penguin couldnt rejoin for some reason
and Scathe, you need to get your rates sorted
Anyone is welcome to practice again tomorrow. This time it will hopefully be TWK vs NBP. Just a friendly though.
I realised that the TWK interest is higher then 1 team though, so maybe get a team A and team B going? I do want to play too you see

or just stick with 1 team, since im pretty sure every1 isnt available all the time
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: WCSLeague 12 years, 6 months ago #28646

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Ye I was playing SC2 last night so I couldnt play xD Also Scathe join the club, my pc is crap xD atleast yours is probs fixable

Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by substick.

Re: WCSLeague 12 years, 6 months ago #28654

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Well Subby.... I did say that due to my current situation, I would fill in if i was needed as a standby. Also cant use custom skins on there, which made things interesting.... find it well hard to see normal skins due to bein colorblind.

Things went quite well though.... considering... Ultimates didnt work mind...

Re: WCSLeague 12 years, 6 months ago #28661

• JOE515
  • Junior Boarder
Ooooooh, Me Scathe VooDoo and Reality ( I think our team was)
I know it was just practice but i would like to say GG and Well played to them 3 i fount it fun and We just hide Scathe kills ahh easy life :DD

--JOE 515--

Re: WCSLeague 12 years, 6 months ago #28709

• Hunter
  • Gold Boarder
  • Hello!
I'm in if someone can't play and/or you need someone.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: WCSLeague 12 years, 6 months ago #28713

• Player3
  • Junior Boarder
Ultimates never worked for you scathe cause you were undead and you didnt put any levels in suicide bomber, which only occurs when you die, which wasnt often because you didnt register a hit! (you were blind at short a one point, i stood next to you, shot 7 shots into your head, you turn round to shoot me and kill me....)

Ill keep people updated on when the actualy league will start (we need to get more clans involved tbh) and when another practice session will be. We could of had one tonight, but i was too busy getting drunk to organise it XD. My fault, sorry guys. Next time i should be on for a game will be Sunday probably. Feel free to add Predz (if any of you had his steam account in the "view players from previous games" ) and sort something out with him.
Ill give him a link to TWK and get him to sort stuff out with you

Till then, peace out, and get some practice in with the classic races! Like i have been doing :3
realityBEAST: no way, mc is racism against lego
Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by Player3.

Re: WCSLeague 12 years, 6 months ago #28715

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Well I will be free this time If its on Sunday it will be fine but, if it is on Saturday I can't play because I am playing a Starcraft 2 tournament

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds