Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Map List

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Map List 15 years, 3 months ago #2146

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
most deagle maps were made for pure aim, well imrpoving your skill with a deagle and deagle only.... someone might have made a deagle map with buy points though, for simular reasons to our own. buy points only take about about 30 seconds to make though xD
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: Map List 15 years, 1 month ago #3080

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Now not sure how many of you know of this prog, but it was a fave of mine a few years back before they stopped it. When I saw this map I just had to post it here as a suggestion! Enter Fawlty Towers!

39xedau4

I also believe that - as it is a hostage map - it'll help people control the urge to rush in and spray, less they kill hostages and lose all cash for experience

and if you wanna test it out before putting on server, there was this ip from the comments that says it is in their loop, so might be worth checking it out there?

sRuDankenstein wrote:
I don't think I'll ever take this out of rotation, come check it out. Server is set for bots to auto vacate as players join. 63.209.36.52:27015. our server is Central U.S. peace.

Re: Map List 15 years, 1 month ago #3081

• DreamState
  • Official TWK Admin
I know this map well, and the person who made it. He made another good map which was the inside of a human lol.

I'll look into adding it although I'm not sure how well it would work with wcs - during the testing of the map the fps took a big hit which got improved toward the end but its still quite a 'heavy' map fps wise.

I've added another 6 maps yesterday so let me know if they are any good or not
Please excuse my posts .. I try, often unwisely, to write in E-Prime :S
They're all dead. Everybody's dead, Dave.

My SoundCloud

http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=4094&background=random

Re: Map List 15 years, 1 month ago #3087

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Was here or deathmatch and I thought it seemed better suited for here than having the possibility of spawning right near hossies
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds