Surf map ideas
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Surf map ideas

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Surf map ideas 12 years, 11 months ago #21607

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
Hehe. We shall see :p

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.

Re: Surf map ideas 12 years, 11 months ago #21611

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
Why the hell i'm a dragged into this. We all know you can't kill me Mr.Moo and Liquid I expected more from you

About the kicking a person who kills someone allot on short time sounds good but some maps you can get you in jail easy and if they both suck at surfing and one kills other each time he get's kicked

Re: Surf map ideas 12 years, 11 months ago #21688

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
Okay I'm going to review the maps tonight.

If they're any good I'll upload them, but remember, until I get access to the FastDownload server you will have to wait as you download the map. (approx: 3-6 minutes depending on size)

I'll do my best to contact DS and get them on the FD server.

--

Okay done. Most of these maps are already on the server, and some of them are skill surf only.
There's 1 map ive found that i'll upload, and tomorrow i'll have a look for some decent deathmatch maps too, and a plugin for the spawn killing.

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.

Pooky Failed.
Last Edit: 12 years, 11 months ago by Mr.Moo.

Re: Surf map ideas 12 years, 11 months ago #21718

• Liquid Snake
if most of those maps are already on the server how come ive never seen any of them on the nominate or rtv list, sucks gamebanana doesnt have a seperate place for just surf deathmatch maps.... , anyway ill get some more maps tomorrow aswell then test them out before ill give em to ya

Re: Surf map ideas 12 years, 11 months ago #21728

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
That's due to the RTV and the maps people nominate, they get put into the final voting list.

If you type nominate during a round, our map list appears.

Pooky Failed.

Re: Surf map ideas 12 years, 11 months ago #21733

• Liquid Snake
mr.moo ive done it a couple of times the beginning of the map but the whole list if i recall right never fully appears

Re: Surf map ideas 12 years, 11 months ago #21753

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
Thanks Liquid for the list & Mr.Moo for the work.

DS & I have been talking bout surf yesterday, we increased the spawn protection to 8 sec, where it was 5. Other than that , you could look for another mob yh.

As for the maps, might be that the maps are in maplist but not in mapcycle ( Meaning that admins will see it in there map list, but it won't be in the nominate / rtv list ). Might be worth looking into them 2 files

Last Edit: 12 years, 11 months ago by Pooky.

Re: Surf map ideas 12 years, 11 months ago #21781

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
Pooky wrote:
Thanks Liquid for the list & Mr.Moo for the work.

DS & I have been talking bout surf yesterday, we increased the spawn protection to 8 sec, where it was 5. Other than that , you could look for another mob yh.

As for the maps, might be that the maps are in maplist but not in mapcycle ( Meaning that admins will see it in there map list, but it won't be in the nominate / rtv list ). Might be worth looking into them 2 files

ive been told this happens on all our servers , ive suggested maps , and other players have said !! eh we never get that 1 coming up !! .

btw nice work guys.

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: Surf map ideas 12 years, 11 months ago #21784

• Liquid Snake
thanks, substick did help alot in finding the maps aswell

so also thanks substick
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds