WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #29298

• Killswitch
  • Fresh Boarder
Pooky wrote:
After picking a new race, you'll change race on the end of the round. I changed it to that, though it would be better ?

I don't know if it's related or not but I've noticed Rapscallion's gravity doesn't work. Apparently, Laser Light Show's (if i remember correctly) doesn't work either from what I'm told and there's most likely more.

Again, dont know if it's related, but...

Edit: Sock of the Feather in the shopmenu doesn't work either.
Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by Killswitch.

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #29299

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Ye LLS's ulti doesn't work I think there was another race that I found wasn't working right but I'll have to have a look around again

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 5 months ago #29332

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
Sorry for double posting but you wouldn't see if I didn't.

The race Venasaur has an ability that makes your weapons disappear, is it supposed to make them disappear forever or just for a few seconds because right now it makes them disappear for ever

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 5 months ago #29389

• Killswitch
  • Fresh Boarder
Suicide Bomber no longer works on any races. (so undead scourge, baron granbound etc.)

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 5 months ago #29394

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
In addition to the gravity thing, no gravity abilities work on any race I've used really

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 5 months ago #29404

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
sweet jesus, shits gettin fucked up
GIMP!!!

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 5 months ago #29422

• reacT
  • Expert Boarder
knew it was gonna happen

Join the League of Legends and Start playing!

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 5 months ago #29423

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
cheers for the feedback, not much i can do though.

For some very weird reason wcs fails bit by bit, without me or anyone else with ftp changing anything. I can reinstall the plugin...

Our wcs mod is running like 3 versions behind the newest wcs, but this latter has got it's own specific errors, that would cause more harm than the one we use now ( their weapon restrictions are totally messed up ) So i'm waiting till the wcs plugin scripters get it right

*Peace Out*

Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by Pooky.

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 5 months ago #29497

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I remember the first time I ever played WCS (which was quite a while ago) and the mod was nearly perfect. No frequent crashes, very little weird bugs, practically no major problems really, then Valve decided to mess with the Source Engine and mess it all up -_-

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 5 months ago #29606

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
The matrix blind is ridiculous, you are completely blind for too long and it happens every time you get hit.

Edit: Butterfree still freezes you for a stupid amount of time

Edit 2: Tactical Sub-Machine-Gunner has a skilled called Sacrificed Life that is mega imbalanced. Basically when the guy who plays this race dies. The whole of his team get mega mega fast speed; its really hard to play with the speed and against it.

Ninetails ultimate doesn't work either.

I don't know if this is true but I have been told that Golem's ultimate doesnt work as well

Marine class ultimate is supposedly buggy as well. Supposedly sometimes doesnt do any damage and sometimes 1 shots people, I know this has been brought up with crypt lord but I though I would just say it again

Just found out another one, supposedly spy hunter has a really really really high evade rate

Sorry for the long list Pooky and Penguin Perhaps if you don't have the time to do these just now maybe you should temporarily remove them from the server

Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by substick.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pooky
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds