Username Password: Remember me

WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #29032

• AL Azif
  • Official TWK Admin
another thing the scroll of respawning it's rediculous how much people rebuy multiple times a round i'd like to see it either removed or increased in price dramatically it's only 3000 atm i'd say up it to atleast 9000

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #29033

• reacT
  • Expert Boarder
Agreed, maybe up it to 8000, so it costs half of maximum funds?

Join the League of Legends and Start playing!

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #29045

• Player3
  • Junior Boarder
Yeah, but its annoying having to sit there and wait out a round, especially when its a big/campy map. Also, cheap respawning keeps you on your toes. You have to watch out for someone that might respawn. Its part of the game.
realityBEAST: no way, mc is racism against lego

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #29048

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Ye we need respawns xD It's good when people kill me and think that they are free from getting awped in the head xD then I jump round the corner again and shoot them xD

But yes I think the price needs to be raised

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #29066

• Deathkitten
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :D
oh definitely, respawning is fine, it's just the shear number of which any one person can respawn in each round is ridiculous, if someone has like maximum funds, they can respawn like 5 times in 1 round, plus if they get enough kills they probably can respawn again.

Alex is a Really Really Really Big Noob!

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #29067

• AL Azif
  • Official TWK Admin
Player3 wrote:
Yeah, but its annoying having to sit there and wait out a round, especially when its a big/campy map. Also, cheap respawning keeps you on your toes. You have to watch out for someone that might respawn. Its part of the game.

the main reason people have to wait ages for a new round is cause of a select group of people respawning over and over again. some even going to the extent of picking a race with a build in respawn to die and respawn cause of the skill die again and buy a respawn to repeat the process.

less respawns = faster rounds.

and you can only respawn if oyu have the money for it. wich most of the time is the winning team/top players. cause they are the ones with the money the people with no money are forced to wait even longer for a new round

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #29193

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Race: Golem
Problem: When you get team switched (unsure whether it's with manual, but known with auto team balance) you get an extra 200hp

Race: Butterfree
Problem: Someone said the agility thing "Lowers gravity, and adds long jump" which seems odd, and they say the fly is awful. Also, the "sleep" last too long in my opinion
Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by Chifilly.

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #29259

• Killswitch
  • Fresh Boarder
Chifilly wrote:

Race: Butterfree
Problem: Someone said the agility thing "Lowers gravity, and adds long jump" which seems odd, and they say the fly is awful. Also, the "sleep" last too long in my opinion

In addition to this, last time I checked, when you spawn with it it'll say something along the lines of "Extreem Speed + Wings" which to me implies there's ++ Speed, and there isn't. But that could be just me.

Edit:

Race: Cowboy
Problem: The Lasso skill gets your opponent stuck in a wall behind you, sometimes you are unable to kill them as they may be so far in. This skill is meant to be the same as Link's Grappling Hook.
Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by Killswitch.

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #29296

• Killswitch
  • Fresh Boarder
Apologies for the double post, but I've just noticed a big problem.

You no longer die when you change race whilst alive, which causes a lot of issues on other races.

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #29297

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
After picking a new race, you'll change race on the end of the round. I changed it to that, though it would be better ?

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds