Username Password: Remember me

WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #28861

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
Can anyone gimmy some kinda list of all ultimates that can't be blocked by a necklace of immunity ?

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #28862

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
Hiya matey,

Heres a start from the ones off the top of my head:

Lava Kid
Pipo the clown
crypt lord
Silver surfer
Light bender
Unholy entity

This may not be all of em... but is all I can think of at the minute... If I find any others in game I will let you know.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pooky

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #28863

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Hey Pooky, "Pipo the Clown's" ultimate does not work, when you use it, it does nothing but restart the cooldown timer.

Thanks
-=VooDoo=-

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #28865

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
I can't think of any right now but it is mainly the races that have been added recently, well more recently than the others

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #28873

• Player3
  • Junior Boarder
deN wrote:
Don't know if its suppose to, but if u use for example Silver Surfer ulti, it has a 100 sec cd++

say u have used ur ulti in the end of one round, u get to use ur ulti immediatly the next round, even if it was like 60-70 seconds left in the cd.

We have this on our server. It can be changed, although i dont know how Joe changed it. We have a race on our server with a 500 second cooldown (cause its that strong) and before we changed this, you could use the ultimate every round. So it is changeable. Pooky, if you dont know how, just ask, and ill ask Joe

EDIT : Its in tools, apart from that, secret he says
realityBEAST: no way, mc is racism against lego
Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by Player3.

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #28874

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
Player3 wrote:
deN wrote:
Don't know if its suppose to, but if u use for example Silver Surfer ulti, it has a 100 sec cd++

say u have used ur ulti in the end of one round, u get to use ur ulti immediatly the next round, even if it was like 60-70 seconds left in the cd.

We have this on our server. It can be changed, although i dont know how Joe changed it. We have a race on our server with a 500 second cooldown (cause its that strong) and before we changed this, you could use the ultimate every round. So it is changeable. Pooky, if you dont know how, just ask, and ill ask Joe

Hmmmmmm.... :p I'm eager to know We indeed have the scenario of the ultimate being usable every round start

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #28877

• deN
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ŔēąĹıƬy
Player3 wrote:
deN wrote:

Oooo : D what's that race called? and pookz, we are to get that race
Waltz: srsly i got all but the last checkpoint and all other ones i got all check points im the best

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #28888

• Player3
  • Junior Boarder
deN wrote:
Player3 wrote:
deN wrote:

Oooo : D what's that race called? and pookz, we are to get that race

Its a custom private race on our server.
Pay
realityBEAST: no way, mc is racism against lego

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #28931

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Crypt Lord's ultimate is majorly bugged, it gives the target a message in chat saying "DrendX is targeting -=VooDoo=- with Swarm of Locusts, dealing 25 HP and 30 armor damage."

But it seems to mee that the ultimate chooses random numbers as here was the damage recieved from it:

Damage Taken from "DrendX" - 257 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from "DrendX" - 178 in 1 hit
Damage Taken from "DrendX" - 197 in 1 hit

and i spawn with 150 hp and 100 armor, it kills me instantly at the start of each round (when he uses it) and its really annoying that the "Randomise" is not at all random on WCS lol.

EDIT: Also, Levithians ultimate is useable never endingly and can slow people for the whole round, players were using this while sprinting round the map, everyone was moving slower than a snail..
Last Edit: 12 years, 6 months ago by VooDoo.

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 6 months ago #28958

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Ultimate immunity doesn't even work for Undead scourge now

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds