Username Password: Remember me

WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 13 years ago #20199

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Okay, just wondering if its possible that you can fix the ultimate glitch, when a class goes to use their ultimate, "SOMETIMES" the ultimate is switched, usually with dragonfly. i was playing as confederate, i went to teleport and instead i started flying like dragonfly and i lost my weapon, i was stuck in dragonfly mode for the rest of the round, this has also happened numerous times as legoman.

Thanks for any help
--VooDoo--

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 13 years ago #20205

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
It's got everything to do with Dragonfly itself normally, i've looked into it, but couldn't see any big errors as such.

Thanks for the reminder though, i'll see what i can do

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 13 years ago #20213

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
this isnt so much as an error, but when playing knife races its soooooo annoying when you go to stab someone and because theres a weapon on the floor (usually on small maps like tmp,deagle and ak ones) you cant stab them because you waste about a second picking up the weapon and immediately discarding it, usually resulting in death because your just staring at a guy with a gun for a second or two. if anything can be done, awsome if not its kl
GIMP!!!

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 13 years ago #20214

• VooDoo
Gimp wrote:
this isnt so much as an error, but when playing knife races its soooooo annoying when you go to stab someone and because theres a weapon on the floor (usually on small maps like tmp,deagle and ak ones) you cant stab them because you waste about a second picking up the weapon and immediately discarding it, usually resulting in death because your just staring at a guy with a gun for a second or two. if anything can be done, awsome if not its kl

Gimp, the easiest solution to your problem is to go to Options->Multiplayer->Advanced and then untick the box that says "switch to weapons on pickup"

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 13 years ago #20216

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
VooDoo wrote:

Gimp, the easiest solution to your problem is to go to Options->Multiplayer->Advanced and then untick the box that says "switch to weapons on pickup"[/quote]

kk, thx

edit: new to the whole quote thing, so kind of a fail
GIMP!!!
Last Edit: 13 years ago by Gimp.

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 13 years ago #20416

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
dont know if this counts as a double post as its got nothing do do with last post and its a while after but anyway, sock of the feather in shopmenu doeesnt stay after the first round u buy it, u loose it and cant buy it again because u havnt died yet
GIMP!!!

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 11 months ago #22201

• VooDoo
Okay, got a problem with one of the races, should be easy to fix, if you don't have time to fix it just send me the race file and ill do it myself

Race: Shadow Shock

Problem: When the ultimate is used, it becomes similar to Panorama the race, it allows you to step up to higher surfaces without jumping, this only lasts 5 seconds then *ERROR* The race should revert its step-up height to default, instead it reverts itself to below default, this makes the race very buggy and you cannot step up steps/bumps in the map, even the tinyst bumps in the map your player will get caught on. this makes the player unable to step up any objects and makes it almost impossible to get up stairs.

Thankyou

--VooDoo--

*PS* sorry for the essay but its quite hard to explain in little words.

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 11 months ago #22214

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
Cheers mate

I'll look into it

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 11 months ago #22757

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
on the new race scorpio, the crouch invis doesnt wrk
GIMP!!!

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 10 months ago #23055

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
I'll look into scorpio, it's a dodgy script for that skill tbh.. Used to work on test though

If there are any other things you can think of what might improve the server's gameplay, just give it a go and write it down here !!

Like Overpowered races making people leave ; New maps ( post in map suggestions ) ; Race bugs ...

Cheers

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds