(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29819

• Player3
  • Junior Boarder
substick wrote:
I've probs already said this but I couldn't see it

The race Matrix has an ability that respawns enemies when you kill them. It freeze them and gives them 5 hp Its like 2 extra kills everytime which is annoying D:

It will have a low chance to do it, and just means you get a double kill on the person. (can respawn more but its all to do with chance)
Yes, it is annoying when it happens to you, but other then that, its a good skill with some clever coding
realityBEAST: no way, mc is racism against lego

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29820

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
It doesn't have a low chance at all, it happens all the time in my opinion.

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29829

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
I know this is double posting but I think this needs to be addressed and I want people to notice the post

I think we should take all the new races that have been added to the server recently and just test them individually on the test server till we get them right. Pretty much every race that has recently been added is either bugged, or overpowered. It making people leave the game because of people consistently playing races with bugs or ridiculous skills etc. I just really think we need to sort this out now!

If we can't do this now then I think on the 1st of January or maybe a few days after we should reset the levels on the wcs and return it to stock and then add the races that we know work and fix the other
if we can that is

Last Edit: 12 years, 4 months ago by substick.

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29831

• Pooky
  • Official TWK Admin
I have been trying to get someone interested enough into wcs to replace me. But so far ( except for M3ntoz ) no one has lasted. I'm sorry for these issues, but i don't have the time anymore to look into it all.

I'll remove the pokemon races for now, see how it goes. Haven't checked wcsforums in a while, perhaps they finally got a decent update on the market.

Thanks for posting & caring

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29832

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
Ye I wish I could help but it with all the work I have from school and with it being such an important year for me I would rarely have time although I might actually try and learn a bit to help . Thanks for replying Pooky

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29833

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
substick wrote:
Ye I wish I could help but it with all the work I have from school and with it being such an important year for me I would rarely have time although I might actually try and learn a bit to help . Thanks for replying Pooky

me and pooky are in same situation.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29838

• xciting
  • Gold Boarder
i would like to and i'm very interested in it, but i've got the same problem. sometimes school sucks very hard
add me on steam dvx_starn1

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29841

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Same problem for me. I'd get involved if I had time, and I knew what the hell I was doing

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29842

• Scathe
  • Gold Boarder
  • Whisky in the jar!
It would appear that whatever bug infested the wcs server earlier it is in full whack again now! Server needs fixing guys.... flying errors everywhere!

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29845

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
Server is on the fritz again guys Something is broken in it because this is the second time today D: Just needs a restart

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds