WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 5 months ago #29609

• Killswitch
  • Fresh Boarder
substick wrote:

Marine class ultimate is supposedly buggy as well. Supposedly sometimes doesnt do any damage and sometimes 1 shots people, I know this has been brought up with crypt lord but I though I would just say it again

In addition to this, I would also like to add Artillery adds the Armor bonus you are meant to remove from the enemy to your HP. (So it's basically leeching and it shouldn't.)

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 5 months ago #29612

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
I'm not try to post whore with this but I have edited my post again and I didn't want you to miss it Once again soz for the big list

ıиfecт: ok so, the bugs i've found:
- Golem -> ultimate doesn't work
- Jareth -> if u kill an ennemy, you can choose between "Destroy Weapon" "Take ennemies Gun", the 2 "options" don't work
- Venosaur -> ultimate doesn't work
- Ninetails -> ultimate doesn't work
- Marine Class -> It says that you dmg an ennemy for xxx hp, but the ennemy doesn't lose anything. so you can "fill" your health whenever you want
- Vagabond -> Levitation doesn't work so well anymore and also the ultimate it's strange because it has now even a cooltime when you're invisible. that sucks
- The Matrix -> Ultimate doesn't work
Tactical Sub-Gunner -> well you saw, too op
- Spy Hunter -> VERY HIGH evading rate (you can dmg a guy with 600 hits, and he still have 100 hp)
- Darktress -> overall, the race is bugged. As far as I recall, when an ennemy shoots at you, he get burned and throw through the air... here nothing

Matrix race also has a thing that when you kill some1 it respawns them on the spot and you can kill them again, the proc of this is far to high and people are getting like 5 kills with this because of the respawn.

Serpent wards don't do damage anymore

Extra damage for the majority of the races doesn't work from what I have heard and tried

Last of Avengers respawn doesn't work either

Flameknife king's ultimate doesn't work

I know there are some there i've already mentioned I'm sorry for posting so many

Orb of frost slows you too much, it almost makes you frozen

Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by substick.

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29697

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
vagalion- levitation doesnt work
tactical sub-machine gunner- sacred life skill gives waaaay too much hp and speed, like +2.0 speed and +300 health on average
flame predator- levitation doesnt work
human alliance-fully invis

tbh think levitation is buggered for most races
GIMP!!!
Last Edit: 12 years, 4 months ago by Gimp.

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29702

• Killswitch
  • Fresh Boarder
Gimp wrote:
vagalion- levitation doesnt work
human alliance-fully invis

tbh think levitation is buggered for most races

Only on certain maps it's fully invis, and levitation's broken on all races. I think I've reported that one before

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29707

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
I think we should take butterfree off the server for now because the freeze is ridiculous and people just continually use the race

shadow hunters slow stays forever

Last Edit: 12 years, 4 months ago by substick.

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29721

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
take off all the pokemon races? all this crap didnt happen before they arrived and most of them are op or bugged
GIMP!!!

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29722

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
it seems ftp's changed again so i cant access races atm, srry
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29737

• reacT
  • Expert Boarder
yeah, butterfree and a few others are ridiculously OP, and obv these problems only started when these races were added. maybe a rollback is in order.

Join the League of Legends and Start playing!

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29756

• Player3
  • Junior Boarder
Pooky wrote:
cheers for the feedback, not much i can do though.

For some very weird reason wcs fails bit by bit, without me or anyone else with ftp changing anything. I can reinstall the plugin...

Our wcs mod is running like 3 versions behind the newest wcs, but this latter has got it's own specific errors, that would cause more harm than the one we use now ( their weapon restrictions are totally messed up ) So i'm waiting till the wcs plugin scripters get it right

*Peace Out*

Weapon restrictions are next to fixed. Rarely glitchs out nowdays. You will have to change all the spawncmd coding to the new restrict all weapons then unrestrict specific weapons. Might be worth looking into it seeing as all the skills work on it. We run it and havnt had a problem in days
realityBEAST: no way, mc is racism against lego

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29793

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
I've probs already said this but I couldn't see it

The race Matrix has an ability that respawns enemies when you kill them. It freeze them and gives them 5 hp Its like 2 extra kills everytime which is annoying D:

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds