Friday, May 03, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: cheater?

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: cheater? 13 years ago #19990

• Nehsa
  • Fresh Boarder
I would just like to point out that i DONT cheat/hack or whatever you guys wanna call it.
I have been playing CSS for like 5 years now, so yeah i use my Logic/sound and commen sense when i play css wich helps alot. But unfortunately not many servers have players that believes in fair-play, some will simply hate you for "being too good" and then start saying that you are "Cheating" and i have noticed while playing that "everyone is hacking" because people dont know how to lose gracefully!!

The account i have now has been Member since: May 31, 2008, so thats allmost 3 years.
If i was cheating dont you think i would have been vac banned a long time ago ?

My second account you guys are talking is over 8 years old, wich is vacbanned and the reason that for is that i had a bunnyjump script/program that my friend made.
so i used it, dint think i would get vac banned for something like that,
and ohh boy was i wrong! it took like 10 days and my account was banned and that happened like 6 years ago!

and for what 9ine and ded3 goes, geez they need to RELAX alot! and i allready told them if they had a problem with me, then go in spec and record a demo cause i really dont care
since i know i dont cheat/hack!

Thank you for your time!

Ashen.
The following user(s) said Thank You: M3ntoz

Re: cheater? 13 years ago #19996

• Boblike
  • Senior Boarder
substick wrote:
Nah keep the topic open so he can protest in here, saves him making yet another topic.

Wise words substick =)

Re: cheater? 13 years ago #20003

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
substick wrote:
Nah keep the topic open so he can protest in here, saves him making yet another topic.
Yeah your right about that.

Never thought you cheated Nesha but some do and that started this and cause there was doubt and a previous vac ban that casused your current ban.

Re: cheater? 13 years ago #20006

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
To be honest guys,

I have another account too that was banned about 3-4 years ago for using a bunnyhop program (used to play on the old 1.6 "jump" servers) and it got vac banned, so I got this account.

It is possible to get banned for a simple script.

As for nehsa cheating, I have spectated him loads, and spent ALOT of my time watching his crosshair, judging angles, sounds etc.

After about a month of watching him, I really believe he doesn't cheat.
Alot of the time he use's sound, and he does what I do, random pre-fire around a corner and if the enemy is there, you don't let go of the mouse obviously.

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.

Re: cheater? 13 years ago #20014

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Ok, i made this decision: I will unban you for now but if any closing evidence ever get provided about you using cheats, it's a irreversable permanent ban. You can thank moo for making his post.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: cheater? 13 years ago #20017

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
just wish i got accussed of cheating once in a while.

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: cheater? 13 years ago #20019

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
That's cool, I was just posting neutral, of course if there's any proper evidence then mentoz's ban won't be lifted.

Colin - you do get accused, i accuse you everyday ¬¬

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.

Re: cheater? 13 years ago #20020

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
Mr.Moo wrote:
That's cool, I was just posting neutral, of course if there's any proper evidence then mentoz's ban won't be lifted.

Colin - you do get accused, i accuse you everyday ¬¬

yeah but your easy to kill.

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: cheater? 13 years ago #20022

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
I would just like to make it clear Ashen, that i told m3ntoz to ban you because of the previously vac'd account and NOT because we think you hack on your current account.

If you look at it from my point of view anyone could say, oh my 10 year old brother downloaded hacks on my account when i was out and i got banned, or i got banned but i wasn't hacking. So you can understand my skepticism. However, i will give you the benefit of the doubt this time, as there is no evidence of you cheating at the present moment.

All the best,

VapouR
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: cheater? 13 years ago #20050

• Nehsa
  • Fresh Boarder
_vapour wrote:
I would just like to make it clear Ashen, that i told m3ntoz to ban you because of the previously vac'd account and NOT because we think you hack on your current account.

If you look at it from my point of view anyone could say, oh my 10 year old brother downloaded hacks on my account when i was out and i got banned, or i got banned but i wasn't hacking. So you can understand my skepticism. However, i will give you the benefit of the doubt this time, as there is no evidence of you cheating at the present moment.

All the best,

VapouR

Vapour i do understand what you mean i really do! and thats why i wanna thank you guys for listing to me and i wont let you down! hopefully we can have a peacefull time on the server!
cause all i really care about is having fun with other people on server and not just to get frags!

Take care.

Ashen.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds