I got banned from the wcs
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: I got banned from the wcs

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: I got banned from the wcs 13 years, 5 months ago #15578

• eskimo
  • Official TWK Admin
Art of War wrote:
Wallhack, I spec him for some time on the map and saw clear evidence of wallhack. I check my demo and didn't come off though, so I have no evidence but my word. However, wallhacking is really hard to demo anyway as it is hard to reveal when done by an experienced player. If this is cause to end the ban then fine but I for one will be looking to get another demo. Some of the things he was doing like leaving a defuse to travel to where the t was (far away) was a joke and out of ear shot. How did he know where players were all the time when he was the last map so they were not on radar? This is the preferential hack of an experienced player because it is so hard to demonstrate. I know what I saw...

Without a demo it's is kind of hard to back your word up BUT he may not necessarily been using wallhacks, he could of been on vent or teamspeak with someone else who was on the server?
Also ones headset can help determine how far you can hear footsteps, for example a 5 quid headset may only allow you to hear 5 metres away whereas Razer barracuda's allow you to hear say 20 metres away?
There are many possibilities to explain how it could of happened be it dodgy or clean methods, there is just no way to tell without a demo :/
what does bigamy mean? One wife too many. What does monogamy mean? The same f*****g thing

http://sc2sig.com/s/eu/777811-1.png?1283343228

Re: I got banned from the wcs 13 years, 5 months ago #15579

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Anubis is so bad at css, he could not possibly hack

But yeah, will see demo.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: I got banned from the wcs 13 years, 5 months ago #15581

• anubis
  • Junior Boarder
Wait what other servers? i've only been on wcs for twk servers don't know where this hell this "other servers" came from. Are you sure you havn't been mistaken me for someone else?
http://www.twkgaming.com/hlstats/sig.php?player_id=424&background=random

Re: I got banned from the wcs 13 years, 5 months ago #15582

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
_vapour wrote:
Anubis is so bad at css, he could not possibly hack

But yeah, will see demo.

it looks like there is no demo
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: I got banned from the wcs 13 years, 5 months ago #15583

• Art of War
  • Fresh Boarder
I know what I saw and I had hoped my demo would come out ok but it didn't. I have never heard a hacker that did not claim skill and kick up a big fuss. You will need to contact Pooky or another admin to lift ban I can't do it from mine for some reason. Pooky was planning to update mine next time we met online.

I am not convinced at all!

Re: I got banned from the wcs 13 years, 5 months ago #15584

• anubis
  • Junior Boarder
YOU are not convinced. ok. There's nothing i can offer but my word that i don't hack and I have never heard a hacker that would go on the forums and complain if it was blatent

Re: I got banned from the wcs 13 years, 5 months ago #15587

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
anubis wrote:
I have never heard a hacker that would go on the forums and complain if it was blatent

yes there is , we have had a few .

not sure about your ban without a demo , and i do agree on good headphones , i got some and they are awsome for hearing footsteps etc.

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: I got banned from the wcs 13 years, 5 months ago #15588

• anubis
  • Junior Boarder
yes there is , we have had a few .

Ah my bad. Lol it just seems like a stupid thing to do imo so i assumed there weren't any.

Re: I got banned from the wcs 13 years, 5 months ago #15589

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
you would be surprised m8 , some get there mates to say it wasnt them at the time etc.

in anycase hope your case gets sorted asap.

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: I got banned from the wcs 13 years, 5 months ago #15593

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Yeah, i can't see someone who has been playing on the server longer than me(i think) suddenly whacking on the wallhacks after over 2 years. He's always been a fairly good player and when you play for a team for a while the game changes a lot. Im sure if you looked through some demos of the TWK team without knowledge that it was us wth XAC on, you may think that hacks were involved.

Wallhack can be quite a grey area without decent evidence, because a lot of players get very good at shooting through boxes or anticipating where people will be.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds