(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Warcraft Server Admin

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Warcraft Server Admin 13 years, 5 months ago #15638

Im good ta man,

Re: Warcraft Server Admin 13 years, 5 months ago #15698

• Roblackpool
  • Junior Boarder
I've got "server admin" on my signature, however the admin commands don't work. There are consistently issues on the wcs server as there are many abusable bugs. For example right now someone is using elites on a scoutknives server and is not responding to requests to change race. With admin he would be temp banned for 1 hr until the map changes, however there are currently no admins online..

Don't mean to be annoying however these guys are ruining the server for a lot of people and reducing the attraction of the server for everyone, including TWK members.

Re: Warcraft Server Admin 13 years, 5 months ago #15699

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
Roblackpool wrote:
I've got "server admin" on my signature, however the admin commands don't work. There are consistently issues on the wcs server as there are many abusable bugs. For example right now someone is using elites on a scoutknives server and is not responding to requests to change race. With admin he would be temp banned for 1 hr until the map changes, however there are currently no admins online..

Don't mean to be annoying however these guys are ruining the server for a lot of people and reducing the attraction of the server for everyone, including TWK members.

+1
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Warcraft Server Admin 13 years, 5 months ago #15700

Recently as you know everyone had there levels reset etc etc. This was due to a new version of wcsmod (released 23/11/2010) which fixed alot of issues but is still in beta, thus there are things that dont work me pooky and vogon where trying to fix what we could. However I think all 3 of us are quite busy atm so havent had the time to look at issues. So if either of you would like to help I'm sure I can spare a few and try to teach you the (very) little I know, or ill at least setup something so that we can report issues easier.

Re: Warcraft Server Admin 13 years, 5 months ago #15701

• Roblackpool
  • Junior Boarder
certainly I'm happy to help, I helped with the previous update by posting a list of bugs on the forum so I'm happy to do the same. Let me know what you want me to do that will help you guys out and I will

Re: Warcraft Server Admin 13 years, 5 months ago #15702

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
I also can help if u don't need much knowledge from programming or so for it. I got all races unlocked at the live server atm
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Re: Warcraft Server Admin 13 years, 5 months ago #15705

• Roblackpool
  • Junior Boarder
Just re-read the above, it's not necessarily the bugs which are a problem, but people exploiting the mod, such as using guns on scoutknives etc.

Re: Warcraft Server Admin 13 years, 5 months ago #15706

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
I will be back on steam hopefully in the next week so in the mean time you can message me if there are any problems on the server.
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: Warcraft Server Admin 13 years, 5 months ago #15717

• Roblackpool
  • Junior Boarder
admin required, inappropriate race for map, not allowed, not responding to requests

Re: Warcraft Server Admin 13 years, 5 months ago #15723

• Roblackpool
  • Junior Boarder
and again..
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds