lightbender ultimate
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: lightbender ultimate

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: lightbender ultimate 13 years ago #20802

Liquid Snake wrote:
Mr.Moo wrote:
Look guys,

Lightbender has been modified. Users now recieve a 3 second TEXT warning to tell you you're being teleported. I saw this myself today and killed the guy who did it.

That's all I/we need. Just a warning that we're about to be moved.

this is not entirely true.. yes there is a warning however its on really rare occasions i have been teleported over 10 times today and only 3 of them showed me a message i was actually being teleported... and sometimes i just get teleported to random places on the map aswell? can save ur life but can be really annoying at times to coz it happened i got teleported in the middle of the air aswell so yah : /

WEll by the sounds if it, the other times would be a random teleport ie it wasnt targeting u

Re: lightbender ultimate 13 years ago #20810

• Liquid Snake
TheBlackWaltz wrote:
WEll by the sounds if it, the other times would be a random teleport ie it wasnt targeting u

but what would be the sourceo of random teleports be then? coz from what ive seen so far this has only happened if someone used a discoball
Last Edit: 13 years ago by .

Re: lightbender ultimate 13 years ago #20820

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
I reckon we should just deal with it and play; im sure everyone has enough to do than fix a few random teleports that in fairness can be stopped with something bought from the shopmenu.

Re: lightbender ultimate 13 years ago #20826

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
It's not discoball because I've been teleported randomly without someone using Discoball - It may be another race in which we're yet to discover.

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds