Username Password: Remember me

lightbender ultimate
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: lightbender ultimate

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: lightbender ultimate 13 years ago #20651

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm not the "random teleports" are lightbender, I used to get that too.

As for lightbenders ultimate, can someone please describe in better detail what's happening or what you believe is wrong?

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.

Re: lightbender ultimate 13 years ago #20660

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
What seems to be happening when I play is that somebody uses disco ball every round and instead of it just teleporting 1 person to where the teleport was set it teleports a few people to random places on the map and teleports the person that was chosen to the teleport location.

Dno if that helps at all I hope it does.

Re: lightbender ultimate 13 years ago #20661

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
Ah is that because of that ? I thought it was some annoying power of someone that teleported you randomly somewhere

Re: lightbender ultimate 13 years ago #20666

• Boblike
  • Senior Boarder
Supa wrote:
I thought it was some annoying power of someone that teleported you randomly somewhere

Random teleport... awesome idea for a race!
I would totally play it xD

Re: lightbender ultimate 13 years ago #20667

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
in my opinion I think that light bender is the race causing most of problems, and it wouldn't surprise me if some crashes are caused by it , anyway its such a buggy race and I think that it should be restricted on "most" maps Yelling

Re: lightbender ultimate 13 years ago #20702

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
VooDoo wrote:
in my opinion I think that light bender is the race causing most of problems, and it wouldn't surprise me if some crashes are caused by it , anyway its such a buggy race and I think that it should be restricted on "most" maps Yelling
LOL no! First of all random teleports are fun I don't see any problems with light bender. If you don't like it because they disco ball your ass allot Then just buy necklace and problem solved.

Your evil trying to get that race restricted/removed

Re: lightbender ultimate 13 years ago #20704

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
Look guys,

Lightbender has been modified. Users now recieve a 3 second TEXT warning to tell you you're being teleported. I saw this myself today and killed the guy who did it.

That's all I/we need. Just a warning that we're about to be moved.

it's not an over-powered race, and random teleports will keep your reflex's going.

if you type shopmenu, press 2 then press 2 again, You'll buy a 'necklage of immunity'.

lightbender will then not affect you that round.

Those who complain about it, and know about the shopmenu are just being lazy

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.

Re: lightbender ultimate 13 years ago #20769

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
When was the text warning added? I haven't been on the server for a couple of days, but my experience with the text warning is it rarely happens, and sometimes it pops up when i'm not even being teleported

Re: lightbender ultimate 13 years ago #20796

• Supa
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Hug me!
Yeah I think that when it says your gonne get teleported and nothing happens it might be because of the user has died or so.

Re: lightbender ultimate 13 years ago #20797

• Liquid Snake
Mr.Moo wrote:
Look guys,

Lightbender has been modified. Users now recieve a 3 second TEXT warning to tell you you're being teleported. I saw this myself today and killed the guy who did it.

That's all I/we need. Just a warning that we're about to be moved.

this is not entirely true.. yes there is a warning however its on really rare occasions i have been teleported over 10 times today and only 3 of them showed me a message i was actually being teleported... and sometimes i just get teleported to random places on the map aswell? can save ur life but can be really annoying at times to coz it happened i got teleported in the middle of the air aswell so yah : /
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds