(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: You banned me ... again ):

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18432

• KrimX
  • Fresh Boarder
My STEAM ID - STEAM_0:0:20093793

Hi, you've banned me (for a second time) on your WCS server. I'm assuming this is because people keep accusing me of cheating (since im usually silent)?

Anyway, again, I'm not cheating.

My team -

www.pro-hl.com, Team eXtreme, name KX^

Anyone who knows anything about source will know the MOD teams do not cheat.

Up to you whether you unban me, but if you do choose to unban me, please dont just ban me again in a few weeks, its kind of annoying (:
The following user(s) said Thank You: M3ntoz

Re: You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18433

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
KrimX wrote:

Hi, you've banned me (for a second time) on your WCS server. I'm assuming this is because people keep accusing me of cheating (since im usually silent)?

My team -

Up to you whether you unban me, but if you do choose to unban me, please dont just ban me again in a few weeks, its kind of annoying (:

3rd time to be correct. www.twkgaming.com/sbans/index.php?p=banl...:20093793&Submit
You can protest your on the sourcebans site.
that link to your team doesn't work btw.
It looks like my demo's are gone from my pc when i've shut him down yesterday evening. I hope moo's vids + the one i updated yesterday can help you a bit. ( I normally had more vids)
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Last Edit: 13 years, 1 month ago by M3ntoz.

Re: You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18434

• vapour
  • Official TWK Admin
Hey mate, thanks for being fairly polite and respectful in your post.

The admins who supervise the wcs server have a hard time keeping up with things due to all the rules and other issues, so if they see someone who shows hints of cheating there's not an awful lot of time to look at them. But, when an admin believes someone is hacking it has to be looked at carefully. Also, it's not a server which attracts a great deal of very talented players who have played competitively.

Personally i am familiar with MOD, when we had a team i think we played MODx at least once. However, being a member of a well known team does not mean you couldn't cheat on public servers, so i will have to review the demos that have been taken and make my own decision.

All the best,

VapouR
M3ntoz: ty for thrusting me.

Re: You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18435

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
www.megaupload.com/?d=4M35WF1L

Here is a link to some demo's recorded.

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.
Mentoz: It's in the Minecraft thread...
Pooky: Balls D:

Pooky Failed.

Re: You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18436

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
M3ntoz wrote:
KrimX wrote:

My team -

3rd time to be correct. www.twkgaming.com/sbans/index.php?p=banl...:20093793&Submit
You can protest your on the sourcebans site.
that link to your team doesn't work btw.

He's hyperlink the comma too.

Pooky: Could you make your topic titles more specific next time please ? I thought this was about CSS.

Pooky Failed.

Re: You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18437

• KrimX
  • Fresh Boarder
FOUR!? Massive ego+

I play in ED, and ESL, have a fairly updated XAC account, and have been to competitive LAN's.

I can appriciate the difficulty in knowing between hackers and non hackers on a mod like wcs, but im not exactly using anything special.

Freeze, teleport, are the only things i use, and lets be honest, if a players frozen, or youve teleported behind them, its not exactly difficult to take their head off.

I'll look at the demo's some time, just for the ego boost.

Up to you whether or not you think i cheat, i dont, but i cant just "say that" and you'll know, so please re-review the demos, and make a decision (y)

Re: You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18438

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
We didn't need to know what competitions you've played in as I'm sure, half of us have competed in them, I myself have competed in the CALeague before it got "hacked" and shut down =[

We're not stating whether your good or not, the matter of the ban was a few people have spectated you and kills were indeed questionable.

The matter is that whilst reviewing those demo's alot of the kills were questionable.

In saying that, that, is the reason you were banned, more than one person reviewed them.
I'm sure vapour will do his best job in re-reviewing the demo's and come to an official conclusion regarding the matter.

Just wait and see, good luck.

Pooky Failed.

Re: You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18439

• KrimX
  • Fresh Boarder
I don't wanna sound like a dick, but whoever reviewed the demo clearly hasnt played in many leagues/ to a high enough level, to understand the use of common sense and sound.

I understand that its completely up to you, but i'm just saying, whoever does the review, please use yer noggin!

Re: You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18440

• Mr.Moo
  • Platinum Boarder
There's no need to start insulting players.

Like I said, just wait for the review to end.

Thanks for replying to the post.

Pooky Failed.
Last Edit: 13 years, 1 month ago by Mr.Moo.

Re: You banned me ... again ): 13 years, 1 month ago #18441

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
KrimX wrote:
whoever reviewed the demo clearly hasnt played in many leagues/ to a high enough level, to understand the use of common sense and sound.

In leagues i don't think they play the wcs mod, ofcourse i don't say you aren't allowed to play on the twk server but if you think you are to good with your ego to put me down because i've never played in a league cause i play for fun. I don't think you fit in the picture to play on the wcs twk server. Good luck anyway and thanks for making the posts.

Edit: it seems my vids were on my laptop here is the link: www.megaupload.com/?d=K46JOONG
I hope it's usefull senior admins and all the rest who wants to give an opinion.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Last Edit: 13 years, 1 month ago by M3ntoz.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds