Thursday, April 18, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Guess what Tunes and I will be seeing on November!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Guess what Tunes and I will be seeing on November!

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Guess what Tunes and I will be seeing on November! 14 years, 7 months ago #7123

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

I give up, you noobs don't even know what good music is

Here's my favorite song and video (in english so you dont say "ooohh I dont understand"Wink

[youtube:3szje73n][/youtube:3szje73n]
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Guess what Tunes and I will be seeing on November! 14 years, 7 months ago #7125

• slaB
  • Administrator
You've got to be fucking kidding me xD
Ramstein...I hate them so much, but the vid was kind of cool

Re: Guess what Tunes and I will be seeing on November! 14 years, 7 months ago #7127

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
slaB wrote:
You've got to be fucking kidding me xD
Ramstein...I hate them so much, but the vid was kind of cool

Don't worry mate, prolly someone will hate you to

I know most people people won't like anything coming from germans... classic

We like'm, just have to figure out how to get my 350 into the concert to take some photos, wich I will post most of them if I manage to get the thing in.

They make a very good show with lots of fire and explosions all over, fun!

However I have no regular knowledge of the german language, its sounds cool and it really ROCKZ!

Re: Guess what Tunes and I will be seeing on November! 14 years, 7 months ago #7128

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
[youtube:16s1cuuo][/youtube:16s1cuuo]
DS : No worries. I've just tried to burn then microwave then shred my wow invite.

Re: Guess what Tunes and I will be seeing on November! 14 years, 7 months ago #7129

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
And live

[youtube:3k2u0djh][/youtube:3k2u0djh]

[youtube:3k2u0djh][/youtube:3k2u0djh]

Like the best concert ever!!!!

Re: Guess what Tunes and I will be seeing on November! 14 years, 7 months ago #7130

• Luckie
  • Official TWK Admin
Vogon - I think you should link their newest video if you know what I mean It would stop any accusations of them being gay

Re: Guess what Tunes and I will be seeing on November! 14 years, 7 months ago #7133

• liger
  • Official TWK Admin
VoGon wrote:
[youtube:znto5zfv][/youtube:znto5zfv]

video says "ohne dich"
which loosely translates "oh no, dick!"

PS: they certainly arent afraid of filming gay music videos. Im sure vogon and tunes know what video im talking about

Re: Guess what Tunes and I will be seeing on November! 14 years, 7 months ago #7135

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Luckie wrote:
Vogon - I think you should link their newest video if you know what I mean It would stop any accusations of them being gay

Nah, I gave up on that... The same that speak about it www.twkgaming.com/forum/index.php?f=43&a...v=viewtopic:3py0z96f What's a guy to do?

liger wrote:
video says "ohne dich"
which loosely translates "oh no, dick!"

PS: they certainly arent afraid of filming gay music videos. Im sure vogon and tunes know what video im talking about

Was wondering why you hadn't commented yet

Re: Guess what Tunes and I will be seeing on November! 14 years, 6 months ago #7143

• Gazza
  • Official TWK Admin
if that is good music, then you would hate what i listen to

Re: Guess what Tunes and I will be seeing on November! 14 years, 6 months ago #7144

• VoGon
  • Official TWK Admin
Gazza wrote:
if that is good music, then you would hate what i listen to

I guess I would...

But then again, one of my favourite bands is also Marillion so...

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds