Username Password: Remember me

Alive?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Alive?

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Alive? 5 years, 4 months ago #35410

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
Evidently not. I mean, I usually do like once a month... but meh.

Re: Alive? 5 years ago #35411

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Oh yeah folks, yes, I'm also still here.

For anyone reading this

Any sugestions on games that can run on a linux server? Like Rust, would that engage people to make something?!

Cheers folks!

Re: Alive? 5 years ago #35412

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Believe it or not...

I'll run this site until I'm dead.. and was about.. like.. 1 year I've checked it

Re: Alive? 4 years, 11 months ago #35413

• iMattR
Totally up for doing a TWK revival!

@Tunes if you need a hand with anything, bud, lmk, got one of the servers running a private WoW instance atm

Re: Alive? 4 years, 7 months ago #35414

I mentioned it earlier in the thread but not sure if you read it. Do you by any chance have the old twkgaming world? (the beta one). Ive lost all my old worlds and I reckon i'd die of nostalgia if I were able to walk through the shitty mushroom base me and my mates built back then. Not a problem if you've lost the saves, it was a hell of a long time ago now.

Re: Alive? 4 years, 2 months ago #35415

It would be great if the old servers could be up for download. I would love to revisit after all these years. And I'm still around.

Re: Alive? 3 years, 6 months ago #35416

It's my goal to continue to recheck this as long as I can. To anyone who remembers me and the server, this was a very memorable time in my life, I spent a good chunk of my time on this server and it introduced me to several new people. I'm thankful I was introduced to this community.

Re: Alive? 2 years, 11 months ago #35418

• sh4z
  • Expert Boarder
  • Minecraft Addict
Yo! , reckon we can get an SSL certificate on this site? plaintext isn't safe lol, at least like letsencrypt or something
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by sh4z.

Re: Alive? 1 year, 9 months ago #35419

I know PositiveSSL can do an SSL certificate for cheap if its that big an issue but realistically this site is mainly an archive at this point. The password I use for this site was ruined by the shotbow leak so it doesn't affect me. it does always cheer me up to see the site still up.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.12 seconds