Sk-Sk-Skyrim
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Sk-Sk-Skyrim

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29400

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
Could be that you have stolen something in their area but they cant prove it so they just suspect you.

I found this beatiful cave yesterday:

2011-11-19_00003.jpg

And when I exited I had an epic dragon encounter wich ended like this:

2011-11-19_00006.jpg

I love melee finish moves on dragons

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29406

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
it was my first time in said town so can't have been. I fired my bow to protect the city against a dragon and I'M the criminal

Ohh that does look cool! I've only been killed by a dragon once, just now actually as my brother was kicking me off his 50" tele and I had low health when dragon just swooped down and blasted me with it's ice breath... wasn't happy

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29414

• Hunter
  • Gold Boarder
  • Hello!
Pics fail to upload to Imageshack...
What armour is that, Johannicus?
It's pretty cool.
And yeah, love melee finishes on Dragons

ANd my experience with guards is, they have no memory. They only remember your most recent achievements. For example, when I joined the Theives Guild, they would say things like "I'm watching you" or "Don't go picking any locks" etc, but then if I do something after, they'll start saying things related to that = ie The Companions, Winterhold College, etc.
I haven't been arrested once

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29418

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I've been arrested, and went to prison (because it was a pretty high bounty, and didn't have enough, and didn't want to fight them), and the one thing that annoys me is the fact you get 1 lockpick to try and escape, and even though the lock is most of the time a novice lock, the lockpick instantly breaks when you don't get it right the first time. Massively frustrating, considering the fact that even if you did manage to break out, you then have to use said lockpick to pick the lock of the chest of your possessions

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29427

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
The armor is Deadric armor that I made myself. The helmet is a Deadric shrine reward and so is my sword Dawnbreaker.

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29464

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Hunter wrote:
Pics fail to upload to Imageshack...
What armour is that, Johannicus?
It's pretty cool.
And yeah, love melee finishes on Dragons

ANd my experience with guards is, they have no memory. They only remember your most recent achievements. For example, when I joined the Theives Guild, they would say things like "I'm watching you" or "Don't go picking any locks" etc, but then if I do something after, they'll start saying things related to that = ie The Companions, Winterhold College, etc.
I haven't been arrested once

Try photobucket

I joined the mages college ages ago before instantly refusing their quest line since I'm not a mage on this run through, and became a member of the thieves guild instead. They're still saying "I know you, you're from that college!" even tho I'm blatantly not and am a thief

Also, epic bribe is epic!

Option 2: I'm a member of the thieves guild think you could cut me some slack? (753 gold)
Option 3: Alright I'll pay my fine (1792 gold)
Option 4: Go to jail
Option 5: You'll have to kill me!

Option 1: I'm a member of the thieves guild think you could look the other way? (0 gold)

I wonder which one to choose...

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29475

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
Here is a new update from my world of Skyrim. I have now gotten married and moved into a house. I ofc bring me wife with me in me travels since she has been my companion since I first joined the companions. Her usefulness has increased now since she generates money daily from her shop, even when she is with me all the time(weird), and since she is one of the companion leaders she can also give me quests on the road But something happend that made me slightly worried. I gave her some loot to carry and she decided to wear one weird thing that is worse than every armour out there, especialy on adventure! Think she tries to tell me something?

2011-11-21_00002.jpg

Its her on the left

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29476

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
whats up with her face oO
GIMP!!!

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29477

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
She wears a hood kidnappers use on their victim, you cant see shit thru that

It has zero armour and no magical ability, still she prefers it over her ancient nord helmet that has 40 something in armour..weird.

One thing I really dislike about Skyrim is that if you depart from a companion and they go back to their place, they put on their old stuff instead of wearing all the cool stuff I have given them. They still carry it but not just on them =(

And when they join me again I have to inspect their inventory before they put the stuff I gave them back on..

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29479

• M3ntoz
  • Administrator
  • Freshmaker!
my brother bought the game, might test it one day when he stops playing.
Mr.Moo: Damn, Mentoz beat me to it -.-

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.17 seconds