Sk-Sk-Skyrim
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Sk-Sk-Skyrim

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29363

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Mmm... mage faction. Need to find that. I'm a member of the Thieves Guild (because I'm a naughty boy) and the College which I can't remember what It's called (but they do magic). As you can tell I like magic ;P

And the biggest thing (not counting a dragon) that I have fought is a Mammoth or a Giant, and I got annihilated xD

PS. If anyone wants to add me on Xbox live, I think you can guess what my gamertag is
Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by Chifilly.

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29364

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Chifilly wrote:
And the biggest thing (not counting a dragon) that I have fought is a Mammoth or a Giant, and I got annihilated xD

PS. If anyone wants to add me on Xbox live, I think you can guess what my gamertag is

Are your giants glitched where they instant kill you and your body goes flying into space?

Gamertag Fishmonger? Add me istead cus I won't be around next few days, driving test tomorrow (Reading goers beware) and then my dads b day Friday, gamertag super che ken (I want to change it to che ken or sandman but 800 microsoft points... really?

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29365

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I don't get that glitch no, they don't 1 hit kill me, but they could get very close with 1 hit. I ran away before I could see what happened when I died xD

And yeah, changing Gamertag is too expensive. 800MP too expensive

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29371

• Hunter
  • Gold Boarder
  • Hello!
Don't think the giant thing is a glitch. has happened to me a few times. Its only if they direct hit you. Giants are immensely strong. I shoot them with arrows!

And Johannicus. How do I post a screenshot? I press print screen to take them, and they come out as .bmp and I can't view them, what do I do?!?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29376

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Well I killed a giant yesterday, and it managed to hit me a couple of times, and I was fine (granted I did have over 270 health , and stocked up on potions, and a lot of stamina for running away xD) but never happened to me
And you should be able to view .bmp's with a normal image viewer?

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29379

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
I use steams sreenshot ability so mine are in jpeg. Then I use the box below this text window here that says "Add file".

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29380

• Hunter
  • Gold Boarder
  • Hello!
I can't give you any screenshots for some reason, but my dude looks badass.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29385

• Johannicus
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Alice, What have you done?
Another way to share a screenshot is to upload it to imageshack.com and then just post the link to it here..

ADMIN on the Minecraft server.

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29397

• Che ken
  • Official TWK Admin
Right so I went to one of the cities right?

And a dragon landed in the city and started rampaging, so I killed it. That's good right? I just saved the city right? So why the hell did the guards come and arrest me? :fp:
Last Edit: 12 years, 5 months ago by Che ken.

Re: Sk-Sk-Skyrim 12 years, 5 months ago #29399

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I've been having some weird experiences with guards. They walk past and say "Hey, I know you", then when I talk to them, they say that exact same thing again, then I have the only option of "You're making a mistake...", they say "Don't think so. You're a wanted man" then I get the usual options of, bribe them, go to jail, etc. but I also have an option of "I don't have time for this" or something, and they just say "True, I don't have time for this. But I won't forget you" or some shit. And even if I get caught doing a crime, I don't get arrested. It's kinda weird.

Such a long post for such a simple explanation... but I enjoy typing
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds