Classic Source Server
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Classic Source Server

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Classic Source Server 12 years, 7 months ago #26168

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
great ideas m8 , and great that m3ntoz can do it from monday , keep up the excellent work guys / girls.

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: Classic Source Server 12 years, 7 months ago #26240

• Tin
  • Official TWK Admin
im pretty much agreeing with whats being said to bring back a proper soruce server, its a classic server so that means none of these extras imo. all you need is sourcemod (for admin shizle) and a maplist i remember back in the day when we 1st got our servers everyone was in agreement on thoes lines purly because it kept the gameplay smooth and as its classic source thats all you realy need..

as for vip mod as much as i love it there is not much point adding it if we cant get a stable backing on the server itself so maybe leave it for a later date when we have the following, or perchance only have it on by admin request when people are on?

but fyi to this from mentoz (and yes i cant quote for naff )

"It's a classic source server OR a VIP server, mixing things up like that ain't gonna work."

its been done in the past and its always been a strong thing they go extremly well together.

other than that my only gripe is the swear filter needs some work on it because it is geting iritating when the simplest of things are getting flaged, im all for keeping it clean but we only need the basics coverd not every thing on every language you can think of one example is a sentence with "put a" in it gets flaged *facepalm*

my 3 cookies
1) wipe it back to stock
2) add admin mod and update map list
3) if donator skins are that much a gripe add one per side max

4) agree more and more with whats already been said
I am the tart of TWK, accept no subsitute!!
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by Tin.
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds