Saturday, April 20, 2024
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

fun maps for all of the twk servers!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: fun maps for all of the twk servers!

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: fun maps for all of the twk servers! 12 years, 8 months ago #25583

• Liquid Snake
crazyjack wrote:
I think that nuketown would be ok to put on wcs, people can see what they think and decide if it goes on the server, and if they dont like it they have the option to not nominate or choose the pap. If they do like it then they can choose the map ... Its up to the people on the server, but personaly i think all the maps should be given a try, just so people can voice there opinion to say if the map should stay or not XD

I also think that if people knew about the Call Of Dutie Remakes on all TWK servers, it would pull in a lott of more people, and more loyal people as they would be constantly wanting to play the maps.

constantly wanting to play a map gets really boring real fast
but myself wouldnt vote for them coz ive never liked CoD so yeh chances are slim ill vote for them atleast , also you cant *just* put a map on the server takes up quite some time aswell and im sure that atm our seniors are to busy

Re: fun maps for all of the twk servers! 12 years, 8 months ago #25585

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Doesn't mean others won't vote for them though Plus how will you know if they aren't good you don't try them

Re: fun maps for all of the twk servers! 12 years, 8 months ago #25586

• Liquid Snake
substick wrote:
Doesn't mean others won't vote for them though Plus how will you know if they aren't good you don't try them

how could i know a game is bad if i havnt tried? erm i have substick didnt like the game so if a map is based on a game im not gonna vote for the map that is if i dont like the game

Re: fun maps for all of the twk servers! 12 years, 8 months ago #25587

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
I didn't say anything about you not trying to game Don't get mad I ain't done anything wrong. But the maps won't be exactly the same and plus you are playing the map on a different game so it might be fun

• Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.10 seconds