Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Virtual chest will go away
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Virtual chest will go away

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Virtual chest will go away 11 years, 9 months ago #32645

how is this awesome? i never got a problem and all my ores and stuff were in there. ALL THE ORES. all the stuff I worked so hard for is gone because I had no warning. and I am pretty sure I'm not the only one

Re: Virtual chest will go away 11 years, 9 months ago #32646

• VooDoo
  • ✪ TheWalross ✪ ERRY DAY
dbartling2 wrote:
I had no warning. and I am pretty sure I'm not the only one

You had PLENTY of warning, it was posted in the forums almost a week before it happened, if you didn't check the forums its not our fault, besides I mentioned clearing your GP chests a number of times in-game across this week.

Re: Virtual chest will go away 11 years, 9 months ago #32647

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
6 days, 15 hours ago
I think that is ample amount of a warning. It's your own fault for not checking the forums for news.
Last Edit: 11 years, 9 months ago by Chifilly.

Re: Virtual chest will go away 11 years, 9 months ago #32648

• AL Azif
  • Official TWK Admin
Tunes wrote:
Well, as the title says, virtualchest, the /gp command, will go away, besides being a PITA to mantain, as discussed with frogy, takes lots of the survival scene away, raiding becomes pointless, as I've been wandering around the map and see bases with NO chests.

This will power the need for players to become more practical with bases, security and so on.

I will be changing how factions drain Crafts and how Crafts are earned too to soften the transition.

Why /gp is pain to maintain?
- I'm not the plugin coder, most of the time, with severe updates, /gp breaks and cannot run or clears people chests or something else really stupid.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

clear your chests.

Completely agreed with the removal of gp chests thank god their gone.

Remove please even having one chest for diamonds and other good stuff will ruind the survival
Thank you for your time tunes

yep still agreeing with what's beeing said. i've only got 1 thing i'd like to point out what i found out today when logging in after awhile.

seeing a big ass faction called potato city (i wonder who created it) with 18 members now that's not really a problem in my opinion i mean factions should be as big as they want. my only problem is and you can call me butt hurt for that. is that the person who made the faction used world edit to make the big ass wall around it at x 20.000+ coords and z -20.000 coords. i am sorry to say but if something will ruin the whole survival experience then it's a faction over 40.000 blocks away from spawn in the middel of the ocean. then again i wouldn't complain if it was all hand made fair and square but this is just bs of the highest order. if i recall there was a rule that x-mods and admins weren't allowed to create bases for normal players to call home or even use at all. so my question is why on earth did this rule get changed if it got changed and why on earth is that abomination of a fort out there housing 18 players???

i am sorry for posting it in this thread but it's only cause of people saying yes remove the chests cause it ruins the survival while making a place for non admin players to go where people who aint part of that faction can't get (slightly exagerated as it will take a long while to get there).

anyway hope i used some proper english so that it's readable.

if there's any questions just throw them at me and i'll try to answer them.

greetings,

from ( a slightly pissed) aru_azif

Re: Virtual chest will go away 11 years, 9 months ago #32649

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Well sence the server is getting reset in like two weeks:
www.twkgaming.com/forum/200-general-disc...83-minecraft-13.html
There is nothing to lose, i just made an enjoyment for people a month before server map gets reset.
Don't get me wrong i do agree with you that it isn't alirght because it takes from the survival but yeah sure, two weeks till map reset (Less then a month when i made the faction). Considering us getting lots of new players into the server i i rather invite them to give them some comfort rather let them work their ass off and get the map reset and stop playing the server. Making the faction has an important role in making new players stay because they have no idea map is being reset in 2 weeks and let's me honest if you would know a server would have it's map reset in like two weeks you'd rather go play another server so if you still want me remove the faction sure i don't mind but try to think about the the up side as well besides just the down side(Don't get me wrong those are important to note as well)
  • Page:
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds