Username Password: Remember me

Minecraft update 1.7.2
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Minecraft update 1.7.2

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35241

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well folks, looks like 1.7.2 is still a bit out of dev, why? simple, Minecon, Dinnerbone went to Minecon a few hours after 1.7.3 was released, as so, the craftbukkit release is delayed, I expect something to move in the next week.

Until then, keep 1.6.2 around to be able to play online as there are no 1.7.2 releases yet.

Cheers

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35243

• iMattR
KarlieAnn16 wrote:
I wish we could go back to the old spawn...the one with the ship and the statue of Tunes and the melon dispenser...I miss that one a lot.

I think Gimp's got a couple idea's... I'll keep you informed.

Tunes wrote:

Well folks, looks like 1.7.2 is still a bit out of dev, why? simple, Minecon, Dinnerbone went to Minecon a few hours after 1.7.3 was released, as so, the craftbukkit release is delayed, I expect something to move in the next week.

Until then, keep 1.6.2 around to be able to play online as there are no 1.7.2 releases yet.

Cheers

I don't think Dinnerbone has touched Bukkit since he went to work with the Mojangster's in Stockholm - pretty sure it's Warren (EvilSeph) working on it as the development lead now.

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35244

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Dinnerbone works on some part of the API, evilshep does most of the coding stuff, but past weekend as minecon n the bizz, however, 5 days passed since the release and nuttin yet on the horizon.. wait wait and wait.. pluz waiting for plugins to catch up...

Getting kinda... troublesome

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35245

• iMattR
Yeah, I agree. I've checked the Craftbukkit downloads page at least 50 times in the past few days... it'd be nice if the Bukkit team could give us an update, but they're pretty strict with stuff like that.

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35246

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well, as CraftBukkit 1.7.2 is still somewhat in the oven...

I've setup a vanilla server, 20 slots, so people can join in and play

Join at mcc.twkgaming.com

Have fun

Remember, NO WHINING, the server ha NO PLUGINS, so, no factions, protections or whatsoever, your base got found, deal with it, move away, etc. Also, people will be cheating like hell on earth.

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35249

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well... still nothing yet...

BTW, server will change its ip soon (this weekend maybe), if you connect throught the DNS name, there won't be any problems.

Cheers

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35250

• iMattR
For anyone still left in curiosity as to what's happening, please visit the Bukkit website and read the notice at the top of the page. This is an official statement from the development lead of the Bukkit team, Warren Loo, stating that:

...we have been hard at work on the update since it came out and are continuing to push towards our first (unsupported) development build.

Bear in mind that servers owners do not know any more than a regular player does. We have to wait just as long as you do for an official release.
Last Edit: 10 years, 5 months ago by iMattR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elwyndas

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35251

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Well... looks like it will take a long time before an update comes out...

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35252

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
And for those who don't get it, the 1.6.4 version is online at mcs.twkgaming.com and the 1.7.2 vanilla is online at mcc.twkgaming.com

TS is down until I get a license for the new ip

I've migrated (again) all the servers into new machines and ip's.

The following user(s) said Thank You: sh4z

Re: Minecraft update 1.7.2 10 years, 5 months ago #35253

Awesome.. Now making a super top secret base in an undefined location will commence >
Thanks,

GeneralDonno
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds