Username Password: Remember me

Server Stuff
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Server Stuff

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32987

• Gedafix
  • Junior Boarder
I may have to remount my blade server to play on during all these development and Minecraft authentication outage! Once you play with MCMMO, there's no going back to vanilla!

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32989

Hey Im not sure that is't here but i want to registrer me on the minecraft server my name is DemonDono

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32990

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
DemonDonoMinecraft wrote:
Hey Im not sure that is't here but i want to registrer me on the minecraft server my name is DemonDono

You posted in the wrong place but i'll sort your rank, enjoy

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32993

• Gedafix
  • Junior Boarder
Im unable to log into the server right now even though it says it up. Im getting the error below in the screenshot\

EDIT: It looks like the authentication server is down again, only white listers can get in unless Tunes or someone sets the ONLINE MODE to FALSE in serve properties
Attachments:
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by Gedafix.

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32995

• iMattR
Unfortunately, I doubt Tunes would do that, because then the server would be open to anyone who doesn't own a legitimate Minecraft account.

EDIT:
The authentication servers don't seem to be down, as such - they just seem to be very, very overloaded which leads to a lot of downtime or failed connections most of the time.
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by iMattR.

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #33001

Ya im getting the same error also... I hope they can fix the servers soon enough because this is driving me insane
Im A Cow In Space.......... I Win :p

file:///Users/patel/Desktop/400cosmocow.jpg

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #33002

• iMattR
Ya im getting the same error also... I hope they can fix the servers soon enough because this is driving me insane

I've not had any issues for the past couple of days? However, I really think Mojang need to pull their act together with the auth. servers and the 1.3.2 patch.

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #33020

• Gedafix
  • Junior Boarder
Matt, its not the authentication server itself, as that goes through the single sign on system. It's specific to multiplayer servers. If anyone at TWK has issues connecting you can always go to help.mojang.com/ and they will give you server status broke down by individual service.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds