Server Stuff
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Server Stuff

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32968

• Postal291
  • Senior Boarder
ewwwwww mac. lol
Order from chaos. Pride from prejudice. Honor through action. Be the best you.

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32969

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
Postal291 wrote:
ewwwwww mac. lol

Agreed!

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32971

• iMattR
Wow, thanks for the great replies on that. Oh, and Frogy, for once in your fucking life, would it kill you to listen maybe?

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32972

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
I understand but i have nothing against you only against Mac, i'm sorry if i've hurt you

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32973

• Fresh Boarder
why wont the server work?!?!

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32974

• Gedafix
  • Junior Boarder
I've also noticed that if you use any "efficiency III" or above enchantment on a tool, nocheat removes you from the server if you actually use it.

I had an efficency IV shovel i was using and due to fact it insta-breaks dirt blocks was getting kicked repeatedly and i had to put my shovel into storage

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32975

• Tunes
  • Official TWK Admin
Thanks for the input Imatt!

Been testing on the other server some stuff, although I don't have all the time in world to keep up with bukkit updates, I try to test this and that plugin, as for now, above the 2281 we have (and crashes a lot) most plugins don't start, soooo, we'll keep on wating until factions and mmo (they only support RB's) update their plugins.

Till then, patience my friends, it's only a game.

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32976

• iMattR
Sounds good! Also a bit of a pain in the arse that 95% of plugins rely on the deprecated event. Hoping either Bukkit will find a fix to re-implement it, or plugin authors will modify upon RB (seeing as it's only to modify asynchronous chat output).

EDIT:
And as Tunes added, there's not much that he or any of us can do regarding bugs in the server. We're running on a development build of Bukkit at the moment, and there are bound to be a tonne of bugs and errors. All will be sorted in time - you just have to have a little patience.
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by iMattR.

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32985

• iMattR
Super awesome update! Bukkit 1.3.1-R1.0 is now out! Just ran it on my server, and I was hoping to see something positive because of a build that mentioned something about managing an event deprecation configuration (something along those lines) in its bug fix list. Just ran it, and there were no errors in the console whatsoever!

I'll keep trying things and let you know if anything shitty crops up.

EDIT:
It seems there's been a good few things fixed, and it runs as smoothly as I'd like it to. However, there's still a few bugs and no one's getting anywhere with NoLagg until the author commits changes that make it viable with 1.3.1.

'NOTHER EDIT (mainly for Tunes):
Just looked at the author's Github - they have actually committed code so that NoLagg now works with 1.3.1 servers, available here: https://github.com/bergerkiller/NoLagg. Just needs to be exported and uploaded to Bukkit. Oh, and there's a download available from the Github in a "TEST2" stage.

"TEST2" seems to work fine on my server, but I'm going to keep an eye on it and see if it returns any errors.
Last Edit: 11 years, 8 months ago by iMattR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gedafix

Re: Server Stuff 11 years, 8 months ago #32986

• Squallhero
  • Fresh Boarder
is that why the server is down right now? to update the bukkit?
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds