TOPIC: Wow again

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: Wow again 12 years, 1 month ago #31652

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
want me to double check the holes?
edit-nvm
GIMP!!!
Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by Gimp.

Re: Wow again 12 years, 1 month ago #31658

I would like to inform you that I do not have x-ray because I deleted it from the files the last time I got banned, and TWK is my favourite server and only server that I go on so please unban me. Survival is survival. If you get griefed tough luck, deal with it and as I have seen Maxmekker10 and Creeper1555 got away with it atleast 40times. I've not complained because its SURVIVAL.*hint*: survive as much as you can until you get looted or griefed so thats a few points to unban me plus: when I was at Warriors base I needed lavaso me and Tom704 dug down outside their base and that's another reason to be unbanned. So Tunes could you please unban us or that will ruin our fun of playing minecraft. All that money down the drain.

Re: Wow again 12 years, 1 month ago #31659

• Amitiel
  • Dragon Slayer
Little boy ... Do not for one minute think that you can dictate to us

Is that a wand in your pocket ... or are you just pleased to see my succubus?

Re: Wow again 12 years, 1 month ago #31660

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Carbrini, I think I'm safe to say that you aren't going to get unbanned from the server. We are sick of the complaints about people like you so its a no, go find another server to cause trouble on because Tunes and several others are frankly sick and tired of people like you.

Thanks

Re: Wow again 12 years, 1 month ago #31661

• Amitiel
  • Dragon Slayer
And btw in case it has escaped your notice, max and creeper are also perm banned

Re: Wow again 12 years, 1 month ago #31662

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
if i saw the x-ray holes that could help your case. carbs been loyal to the server and i think that earns him a chance to redeem himself (thats if hes found innocent in this case)

think everyone is being a tad hostile due to the recent discussions
GIMP!!!

Re: Wow again 12 years, 1 month ago #31664

• Amitiel
  • Dragon Slayer
No gimp, it's already been decided

The following user(s) said Thank You: Johannicus, FrogyFace

Re: Wow again 12 years, 1 month ago #31665

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
okay

edit-haha! carb even if they hadnt banned you for that, i would ban you now. one of my x-ray traps caught you
GIMP!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Amitiel, FrogyFace

Re: Wow again 12 years, 1 month ago #31667

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Yeah, that Xray trap was what I found originally (completely forgot about that), then there was also the lava digging I found that carbrini was talking about, and when I was making a base with Tom and carbrini, their mine was questionable, also, a mine under carbrini's base was questionable too.
Also, just because another person "got away with it several times" doesn't mean you're entitled to too. We realised that we allowed Max and creeper to stay on the server too long, and we're not gonna tollerate any more hassle. (well, at least I'm not anyway)

Re: Wow again 12 years, 1 month ago #31668

• FrogyFace
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Frog!
carbrini123 wrote:
I would like to inform you that I do not have x-ray because I deleted it from the files the last time I got banned, and TWK is my favourite server and only server that I go on so please unban me. Survival is survival. If you get griefed tough luck, deal with it and as I have seen Maxmekker10 and Creeper1555 got away with it atleast 40times. I've not complained because its SURVIVAL.*hint*: survive as much as you can until you get looted or griefed so thats a few points to unban me plus: when I was at Warriors base I needed lavaso me and Tom704 dug down outside their base and that's another reason to be unbanned. So Tunes could you please unban us or that will ruin our fun of playing minecraft. All that money down the drain.

One thing to add is that you do x-ray not to mention you heavily griefed my base, the rules says you need a reason to grief and that you shouldn't x-ray...
Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by FrogyFace.
Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.14 seconds