Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

TOPIC: nightstalker

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: nightstalker 12 years, 7 months ago #26999

• Liquid Snake
M3ntoz wrote:
Liquid Snake wrote:
gimp the damage only has a 20% chance to proc, tbh i'm pretty sure its not the race its something wrong with server reg's or just general configs maybe

As the basic is same as beetles from that starter class, its kinda strange its 100%. But 10dmg isnt that bad i guess, its highest lvl race after all.

thats what ive been saying the whole time lols

P.S M3ntoz congrats on 1000th post

Re: nightstalker 12 years, 7 months ago #27003

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I just unlocked Nightstalker, and in love with the beast of a race. It does seem that nearly all the bullets do extra damage though, but it is a massively high-level-requirement race

Re: nightstalker 12 years, 7 months ago #27004

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
Meh still as soon as someone goes it their team wins

Re: nightstalker 12 years, 7 months ago #27308

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
Ye this race is deff bugged now whenever I go it I'm completely invis 100% of the time

Re: nightstalker 12 years, 7 months ago #27309

• Liquid Snake
its actually not the race wich is bugged... i think its the same kind of thing with all the slows the script itself is completely fine

but ill check it out just might have been a bug with you or something was playing it yesterday without problems

EDIT : it must've been a bug on your side because i have been playing it 30 mins ago and didnt notice anything like 100% invis people could see me just fine
Last Edit: 12 years, 7 months ago by .

Re: nightstalker 12 years, 7 months ago #27313

• Gimp
  • Official TWK Admin
might have been a bug with the other races like when someones dragonfly or something and u press ulti and for some reason u start flying
GIMP!!!

Re: nightstalker 12 years, 7 months ago #27316

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
Nope happens every time to me and to many other people when they play it so must be race

Re: nightstalker 12 years, 7 months ago #27317

• Liquid Snake
substick wrote:
Nope happens every time to me and to many other people when they play it so must be race

either way its you, not the race. Ive played it for a longer period of time earlier today had no problems with anything and dommz was also playing it and i could see him just fine and well other people could sure see me to

Re: nightstalker 12 years, 7 months ago #27318

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
Well I'm not gonna argue about it tbf I'd don't play the race anyway just thought I would bring up a bug and like I said it has happened to many people

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds