Username Password: Remember me

WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC

Like this thread on Facebook! Add this thread do Google Buzz

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29953

• reacT
  • Expert Boarder
I've already started coding, completed my first race on the test server =P only issue is, as there is no fast dl server access for me, the custom sounds don't work unless you have them already xD

Join the League of Legends and Start playing!

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29954

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
  • :P :P :P
and the custom sounds are awesome

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29956

• colin1uk
  • Official TWK Admin
nice work guys , be sorting things soon react .

!! snake you ruined my life , i was only testing the hack !!,flacherke

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29960

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
I wish I could start learning how to make races, but got far too much coding on my plate as it is. Learning C++ for University, Java for Minecraft modding and maybe University too, keeping on top of my website editing, don't think I can throw WCS on top of that xD

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29967

• xciting
  • Gold Boarder
server needs update, older version
add me on steam dvx_starn1

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 4 months ago #29970

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
Not again... Guessing valve updated the textures on cs office so people under the map could still see bookcases or something stupid

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 1 month ago #31511

• tcrumpen
  • Senior Boarder
The new wcs server has a bug that causes people not to get xp from bots, apprently it works for Substick, but not for anyone else

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 1 month ago #31512

• Chifilly
  • Official TWK Admin
  • Yes?
Yeah, It's actually because you don't get XP from anyone that's a lower level than you (at least that's what I've noticed anyway) which is a bit odd

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 1 month ago #31520

• Nemx
  • Gold Boarder
Oh, i didn't even notice the fact of not getting exp from someone lower than you, i must say though because on the last server you could level to max level on a race with about 20 kills from a bot, i suggest having less exp given from them, maybe just the set 35 amount? EDIT: This would require having the bots at level one, i don't know if this would change the difficulty of the bots, but even then having them at there max race level is better than level 75+.

And if possible, i did mention this to react, but could we have an auto swap teams when they win so many in a row, this will stop them from having one overpowered team and one "noob" team. I have noticed on the old server that this has caused a lot of people to leave the server when they have no chance of winning.

Thanks.
Last Edit: 12 years, 1 month ago by Nemx. Reason: Change a sentence.

Re: WCS ERROR REPORT TOPIC 12 years, 1 month ago #31532

• substick
  • Official TWK Admin
Nemx wrote:
Oh, i didn't even notice the fact of not getting exp from someone lower than you, i must say though because on the last server you could level to max level on a race with about 20 kills from a bot, i suggest having less exp given from them, maybe just the set 35 amount? EDIT: This would require having the bots at level one, i don't know if this would change the difficulty of the bots, but even then having them at there max race level is better than level 75+.

And if possible, i did mention this to react, but could we have an auto swap teams when they win so many in a row, this will stop them from having one overpowered team and one "noob" team. I have noticed on the old server that this has caused a lot of people to leave the server when they have no chance of winning.

Thanks.

But that's still unfair when I get put on the other team Yelling Also I think admin's will need to have access to change peoples team so it makes it easy to muddle the teams and make them fair. The thing is that, it happens, some people are better than others and sometimes its hard to make the teams fair in a game. Sometimes you just gotta stick in there and deal with dieing a lot Or just go skilled sniper, that normally works

The bot's level thing will happen anyway since it is like that on the normal wcs server unless something has changed in the past month (It wouldn't be surprising if it had )

Moderators: Chifilly, VooDoo, iMattR
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds